Richard Webster provides quick, clear and informed advice that keeps business moving from day to day. Whether you are concerned about disputes, contracts or other commercial property matters we can help with a service we can tailor to your business needs. Our advice is always given in plain and clear English.
In addition to our residential conveyancing service, we offer a range of commercial property services to business clients including:
- All aspects of commercial property whether you are buying or selling premises, including commercial conveyancing
- Taking renewing or granting a lease
- Dealing with disputes relating to commercial property including disputes with your landlord or tenant
- Advising on land development, estate development and plot sales, options and pre-emption agreements
- Advice on planning law and collateral warranties
We also offer advice on all aspects of business leases including forfeiture, repairing covenants, licenses to assign or under-let, and rent reviews, as well as the re-mortgaging of commercial property and advice on VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Please note that we also offer a range of corporate and commercial legal services to business clients including:
- Agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- Employment disputes
- Joint ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions