Richard Webster’s Corporate and Company Department is involved in setting up companies limited by shares and advising on the buying and selling businesses.
We also advise on amendments and implications of memoranda of association and articles of association, shareholders agreements and directors’ and trustees’ responsibilities.
We prepare shareholders agreements by reviewing and considering the articles of association to ensure that shareholders’ interests are properly protected.
We can assist in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Purchase and sale of private limited companies
- Setting up joint venture entities and group company structures
- Advising upon and setting up distributorships
- Due diligence
- Setting up offshore companies
- Agency agreements
- Assisting in formulating franchise arrangements and structures
- Advising upon the suitability of companies limited by guarantee
- Private company structures
- Employment matters
- Structuring private companies to manage liability and risk
- Securing property interests