Richard Webster are specialists in property law with and can advise on all types of commercial and residential leases, long and short-term assured short-hold tenancy agreements, licenses and other tenant or landlord legal arrangements for the letting of property.
We act for both landlords and tenants, and have acted for some of our property clients for many years.
Sometimes disputes arise, that is to say, matters become contentious. When this happens, we have considerable experience in mediating and concluding such disputes through the Courts. Our specialist lawyers have sound experience in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law, acting for a wide variety of both landlords and tenants.
We deal with a whole range of landlord and tenant issues including:
- Bankruptcy and insolvency issues
- Development disputes – restrictive covenants, easements, option agreements
- Enforcement action for breaches of covenant, including unpaid rent
- Leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions and right to manage
- Lease renewals, dilapidations, service charge disputes
- Social housing management
We intend to offer the best possible outcome for our clients by conducting in depth investigations and research into the prospects of a case before proceeding to reduce time and expense. We then aim to provide you with practical advice and choices including a true and honest indication of costs.